Front Desk Client Coordinator
Front Desk position at Starwood Med Spa
Starwood Med Spa is a fast growing Medical Spa in Frisco. We are looking for a Front Desk Coordinator that is customer service oriented, dependable, organized, and loves the industry.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Answering multiple phone lines and schedule appointments
- Pull client folders for the following day, and confirm appointments
- Create folders for new clients/ Data entry
- Check email/answer emails/ Filing
- Front Desk duties delegated by management
- Interact with Social Media
- High school graduate/ College is a plus
- Microsoft office suite of products
- Familiar with Apple products
- Proven Sales ability
- Familiar with MBO software
- Social Media marketing experience preffered
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Able to multi-task
- Very organized and well groomed
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Must have a flexible schedule
Able to stand or sit for up to 8 hours. Able to lift 20 lbs or more
Must know the following:
- Experience in the Med Spa industry for at lease One Year in the applied field.
- Experience with Booking and scheduling system, MindBody preferred.
- Must be able to work Weekends.