Esthetician / Laser Technician - Med Spa
Licensed Esthetician / Laser Technician - Med Spa
Starwood Med Spa is seeking an Esthetician / Laser Technician. We are a fast growing Med Spa that offers a vast amount of Medical Spa services. We are seeking a candidate that is highly motivated; a team player, has lots of positive energy, a proven sales ability, and is confident in demeanor and loves working with people. Only individuals with at least two- three years experience in these areas will be considered. A cosmetic laser technician / licensed esthetician generally works under the supervision of a medical doctor, Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant, in our medical spa after completing training to use our cosmetic lasers and a variety of skin care applications. Responsibilities will include - cosmetic consultations, recommendations for cosmetic products, performing chemical peels, Hydrafacials, LHR, skin rejuvenation treatments, microneedling, ... to name a few of our services.
A successful cosmetic laser technician at Starwood Med Spa works independently and as part of a team to improve the health and self-esteem of a client. Great customer service skills are required for this position as well as attention to detail and the willingness to consistently pursue training to stay current as cosmetic laser technology advances.
- Educate clients on treatments and expectations
- Document treatments thoroughly
- Follow medical professionals orders/treatment plan
- HIPPA compliance
- Infection Control Compliance
- Maintain Med Spa EQUIPMENT and Spa Standards
- Replenish and get the room ready for the next day
- Duties delegated by Spa Manager
- High school diploma or GED
- Maintain current state licenses at TDLR (Esthetician and Laser Technician)
- Proven Sales ability and experience is required
- Must be able to work weekends. Hours are flexible.
- Able to stand 6-8 per shift
- Minimum 3 years experience working in the industry
- Able to lift 20 pounds
Competitive Salary based on experience, plus Commiss